Synchronization and Timing Systems
Our portfolio of synchronization and timing systems supports today's precise timing standards, including GPS-based timing, IEEE® 1588 Precise Time Protocol (PTP), Network Time Protocol (NTP), Synchronous Ethernet and DOCSIS® timing. These end-to-end timing solutions are engineered to solve your most difficult network timing challenges. Use the links below to explore our products:
SyncServer® S650 M-Code Time and Frequency Standard
2020欧洲杯英超体育Threats from intentional jamming and spoofing of U.S. Global Positioning System (GPS) signals demonstrate the need for a powerful, secure and resilient time and frequency system to ensure continuing operability and performance. The SyncServer S650 M-Code is the first time and frequency instrument with an embedded GPS M-code receiver. It has received security approval from the U.S. Air Force GPS Directorate to provide a secure, accurate, and flexible timing platform for synchronizing mission-critical electronic systems, instrumentation, communication systems, radars and networks.
- GPS receiver capable of tracking M-code and P(Y) code SAASM signals
- Four standard GbE ports with two additional optional 10 GbE ports
- Contains most popular timing signal inputs/outputs standard in the base timing I/O module (IRIG B, 10 MHz, 1 PPS)
- Rubidium atomic clock or OCXO oscillator upgrades
- Superior 10 MHz low phase noise options
- DISA/DoDIN approved product
TimeProvider® 4100 Version 2.1.10
TimeProvider 4100 is a best-in-class IEEE 1588 grandmaster complemented by extensive port fanout for PTP, NTP, SyncE, and legacy Building Integrated Timing Supplies (BITS). Offering multiple ports to connect networks to multiple base stations for 4G and 5G deployments, TimeProvider 4100 is a cost-effective solution that can be easily adapted for a wide variety of use cases. This set of capabilities is encompassed in the Gateway Clock operation mode. TimeProvider 4100 now enables three operation modes:
- Gateway Clock
- High-Performance Boundary Clock
- Enhanced Primary Reference Time Clock (ePRTC)
2020欧洲杯英超体育A new addition to v.2.1.10, the ePRTC mode is a critical element of a virtual PRTC solution. ePRTC helps protect telecom and mobile networks against GNSS vulnerabilities. Meeting the ITU-T G.8272.1 standard for ePRTCs (30 ns), the TimeProvider 4100’s ePRTC mode produces its own timescale which is driven by Cesium frequency standards and aligned with GNSS time. It delivers an autonomous, secure and fault-tolerant reference for time, phase and frequency synchronization.
BlueSky™ GNSS Firewall – Software Release 2.0
2020欧洲杯英超体育The BlueSky GNSS Firewall is a cost-effective overlay solution that is installed between existing Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) antennas and GPS systems. Similar to a network firewall, the BlueSky GNSS Firewall protects already-deployed GPS systems inside the firewall from untrusted, sky-based signals outside the firewall. Software Release 2.0 includes charting and advanced threshold settings of GNSS observables such as satellites-in-view, carrier-to-noise, position dispersion, phase time deviation and Radio Frequency (RF) power level to simplify system turn-up and deployment.
- Protects GPS systems from spoofing and jamming
- Hardened GPS output provides secure signal that is isolated from live-sky interference
- Optional internal Miniature Atomic Clock (MAC) for extended holdover and enhanced detection
- Seamless integration of BlueSky performance monitoring within TimePictra® software suite